DOG WALK FOR PEACE
Pack up your pooch and put him to work for the benefit of all living beings. Sign up your most trusted, faithful companion to receive pledges for participation in our Dog Walk for Peace — from family, co-workers and friends — for his (or her) big day out to Hendry’s on-leash beach to raise funds for our meditation center.
On SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 7 we meet next to the Boathouse restaurant from 10-10:30am to receive matching doggy and human bandanas and snack bag with treats and (ahem) sanitary baglets for our champion fundraisers! Low tide is from 10:00am – 12:00pm.
OTHER WAYS TO DONATE
* Live out of town? Make a donation by choosing “Sponsor a Doggie”
* Donate in memory of your beloved Angel Dog
* Sponsor ($) the snack bags and other refreshments for the walkers, or come to the center early to fill the snack bags
* Sponsor the purchase of the Dog Walk for Peace bandanas for participants
* Make a recurring or one-time DONATION in the name of your beloved poochie by visiting our Wish List
* Donate your time to adding our Dog Walk for Peace page link to your Facebook page
To get to Arroyo Burro Beach Park (known as Hendry’s to locals) from Highway 101 take Las Positas Road south to Cliff Drive. Turn right and travel 1/2 mile to the park entrance.